Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Karin | Portrait Session

Karin is a beautiful woman inside and out.
She's one of those people that you can't help but love as soon as you meet them.
And she has always been an example to me of someone that never loses faith in God despite difficult circumstances...never focused on herself, but is always interested in how I'm doing, as well as my family and mutual friends.


This portrait session is one that we've been trying to schedule for a long time...almost a year I think...and I'm so glad it finally happened.  It was a gorgeous day that felt a bit like fall (my favorite season!), and I had a blast with Karin and her dad, who graciously helped us out with the session.


Doesn't she have a gorgeous smile??





Harvey was keeping an eye on us...












Thank you for the opportunity to do your photos Karin! And thank you for letting the light of Jesus shine through your eyes and smile to touch everyone around you...you're a blessing and encouragement to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment